Rules and Regulations For Guest Post:
- Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- Post should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company. No reviews please.
- Please don’t submit generic posts on theory, the kind of posts that can be found everywhere else across the web. Your post should not only be informative, but USABLE also.
We desire to provide our readers with information that they can practically and immediately implement in their businesses and website.
Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
- We might need to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it.
- We do understand the importance of link love and you should definitely link the article back to your blog. However, We do not tolerate link littering and would not accept links to affiliate products.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
- Please include internal links in your post – good resources, links back to relevant articles on Snabay Networking, etc.
- Posts must be Informative, Grammatical Mistake-Free Good Written and easy to understand.
- Posts should be around or more than 800+ words (exceptions would be posts that have lots of images or video supplement).
- Very Important: Posts must be related to Computer Networking else it will be trashed without any warning.
- We allow 1-2 dofollow backlinks only.
How soon will you know if your article is approved?
We will make sure to read any posts submitted as soon as possible and will most likely let you know within a day or two if we plan on publishing it. This way you’ll know whether you should start submitting your article to other sites.
How soon will your article be posted?
This will depend on how many articles we already have in the queue to be published. Generally, it should be published as fast as within a week of approval.
How and where to submit when article is ready for guest post?
- When your guest post is ready to submit to us, you just need to email us on our email id [[email protected]], We will review your post and check if it follows our guidelines, If it is meeting our requirements, we will publish your post and update you within 2 days of approval.
Have a question?
Email us at [email protected]