Have you ever heard about some renowned personalities like Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Barack Obama and Bill Gates? What’s common among all these personalities? They show how hard work and persistence can help you gain victory. Evan Rutchik is also a renowned personality who introduced the importance of AdTech in Businesses. He believes one can make any business stand out by boosting sales using any digital medium.
The competition has evolved dramatically, and the game has changed. However, driving leads to any company and recruiting customers is challenging today. Nobody can’t only rely on an application or website to make a business successful. But with the help of advertisement technology, you can advertise their business efficiently. Let’s dive deep into the life of Evan Rutchik and learn how AdTech can help the business grow.
Who is Evan Rutchik?
Evan Rutchik is a well-known industrialist best known for leading the expansion of advertising technology. He is one of the essential philanthropists in this modern era, establishing several trusts, including Jimmy Fund and TEAL Walk. He is a proud supporter of non-profits & charities and took education initiatives for underprivileged communities. The main aim of serving these non-profits and charities was to make the dreams of underprivileged communities achievable and true.
How can AdTech help you in business growth?
Evan Rutchik is a pioneer in advertising technology that’s helping businesses reach their targeted audience through various media channels. AdTech, also known as advertising technology, is a tool, software and program to digitally advertise the brand’s product. It analyses or delivers the data to make digital advertising campaigns thrive.
Advertising technology is not for the digital process; however, choosing the topic and creating the strategy is also part of it. It completely works on the consumer’s data which helps form a personalized ad experience for the end consumer. The more personalized the ad, the more the audience will click on it. AdTech will give the brands a better ROI than the old marketing methods.
Story of Local Factor Group
Most companies, big or small, do not pay much heed to the people who are sitting in the nearby area. The local audience is an essential factor in determining a company’s success. Evan Rutchik is the founder and CEO of LocalFactor and conducted extensive research on how companies need to leverage their efforts towards local audiences.
LocalFactor aims to allow publishers and advertisers to leverage a cookie-less and scalable data set from cross-channel local content and data derived directly by users to deliver safe, privacy complaint campaigns to their customers in premium inventory.
- Evan Rutchik is an AdTech expert and holds significant experience in advertising technology. With the use of his knowledge and expertise, he always wants businesses to leave a remarkable benchmark in their field of expertise.
- Presently, Evan is the CEO of LocalFactor. He is responsible for carrying out the company’s all-important processes and take all decisions. He’s also featured in an interview with the dot-com magazine.
- From 2012-16, Evan worked as a Senior Vice President at Yieldbot. With cautious deliberation of experience and skills, he assembled a team of the best sales executives to benefit the company. As a Vice President at Yieldbot, he has to lead a team of twenty-five salespeople to generate $60 million in earnings in his working period.
- At Ogury, Evan was working as a president of the north and south American divisions. His job role as a president was to manage the inclusive P&L of the region. He leads the company’s marketing, operations, revenue and supply in this role.
- All over his career, Evan Rutchik has been well-known for his achievements in digital marketing, brand innovation, and philanthropy. Evan has been working as a managing partner at RII Ventures from May 2021 to the present. It’s a contributor fund company that focuses on technology-driven start-ups in their initial stages.
Education and training
Evan has deep academic knowledge in management and advertisement. Let’s have a look at his educational background.
Advertising and Management
- Evan has done dual bachelor’s degree from SU (Syracuse University)
- Whitman School of Management
- S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
Evan has also done an MBA (Master’s in Business Administration) from New York University (NYU) in Finance, Marketing and Entrepreneurship. Rutchik laid the groundwork for his leadership as an advertising professional as an undergraduate during a pivotal and transitional time in marketing.
In brief, Evan Rutchik is a renowned name in advertising technology. His unique skill set helps people leverage the potential of advertising technology. He always wanted that other entrepreneurs to use digital mediums and the power of advertising technology to boost the growth of their businesses. Evan’s dream came true when he launched his business and brand of people LocalFactor Group.